Wednesday 17 November 2010

Design Observer iPhone App.

The Design Observer application for the iPone is finally here and its FREE :)

I have only had an iPhone since Easter and since then it has had technical problems about 4 times resulting in a new phone everytime, which made me give up on it abit! I'm not an app fiend either, I don't have folders and I'm generally abit pathetic on the iPhone front. However.. I've been hoping for a while that the design observer would get cracking with an app and now they have and the fact it's free is a bonus. well done D.O.

I think this is a great example of how technology can be used positively to keep up with design. Another medium I have recently joined is twitter, the bulk of the people I follow are design agencies, designers, art magazines etc and as a result I have found out about some great websites, exhibitions and articles.

Check the link which explains who designed it etc..

2 comments: